Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Philly Love

I'd like to dedicate my 100th post to the great city that is Philadelphia. I've lived in Philly for almost three years now and I still continue to find new and interesting things about this town. I've posted some articles that detail the awesomeness of Philly along with a few pics of some of my favorite city spots. Also, be sure to check out The Next Great City's 10 Actions to bring renewed strength and energy to the neighborhoods of Philly!

What A Great City Looks Like - Ottawa Citizen
25 Reasons We Love Philadelphia - Budget Travel
The Next Great City: 10 Actions


Logan Circle
One of my favorite places to pack a lunch and read a great book from the nearby Free Library.






















ICA

I like to check out the ICA's art exhibits every so often. Saw a group sound installation there last year that was great!















Honey's Sit 'n Eat

The best breakfast the city has to offer.
















Rittenhouse Square

Love stopping here after visiting Ubiq to hear some great music and people watch!