Thursday, October 11, 2007

Hotel Chevalier

Wes Anderson is one of my favorite artists. He has directed and produced a lot of fantastic movies - I'm sure you are familiar with most of them...The Royal Tennenbaums, The Life Aquatic, and Rushmore to name a few. I had been eagerly awaiting his newest movie, The Darjeeling Limited (which is in theaters now), for a long time. Shortly before it came out, Wes Anderson released a short film entitled Hotel Chevalier which is supposed to act as a prologue for The Darjeeling Limited. He made it completely free to download on itunes, which I think is totally awesome!

Although I haven't gotten the chance to see his newest big screen film yet, I did download Hotel Chevalier a bit ago. Jason Schwartzman and Natalie Portman give great performances and the movie is beautifully shot. Make sure to click the picture below to download the movie - you won't be disappointed!



HOTEL CHEVALIER