Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The 100 Most Iconic Internet Videos

Urlesque has started compiling a list of The 100 Most Iconic Internet Videos. I took a look through it this afternoon and found quite a few videos that I had already seen, and others that were totally new to me. They've only released numbers 100 through 81, but they will be posting 10 new videos every week. I am excited to see more!

Below are three of my favorites on the list thus far.

#99. Scarlett Takes A Tumble
We've all seen this already, but I swear it gets better each time I watch it.


#92. Lightning Bolt!
Note to self: next time I'm involved in an intense LARP (Live Action Role Playing) game, definitely choose "lightning bolt" as my special power...it just sounds cool.


#91. The Average Home Boy
This gem was discovered by an MTV employee after nearly 17 years hidden on a shelf. And let me tell you, I am super thankful that this was found - it makes my life complete.