Friday, April 17, 2009

New Music Sampler - 3.31.09 - 4.14.09

Again, my apologies for missing THREE weeks of the new music sampler. I've been enjoying many new releases on my daily commute via WTMD and XPN, but I have yet to post them on here.

I've decided to highlight a single from my favorite album release of each week. Enjoy!

3.31.09
Peter Bjorn & John - Nothing To Worry About
Looking forward to buying Living Thing and hearing more from these dudes.

Two other notable 3.31 releases: PJ Harvey & John Parish - A Woman A Man Walked By and Gomez- New Tide. Make sure to check out Indie Ear's SUPER TUESDAY list for 3.31.09.

4.7.09
Felice Brothers - Penn Station
I really enjoyed the Felice Brothers last album and am sure I will feel the same about Yonder is The Clock.

Also take a look at Neil Young - Fork In The Road and Bob Mould - Life and Times. SUPER TUESDAY list here.

4.14.09
The Kills - Black Balloon
Only know the following track from the Black Balloon EP, but I am ready to hear some more.

This week also brings us Silversun Pickups - Swoon. SUPER TUESDAY list here.